Whether you’re one of those people who love smoking cannabis because it makes you feel good and laugh, or you’re a patient suffering from depression and appreciate the plant’s ability to uplift you, I’m sure you’re going to get a kick out of these cannabis big laughing strains. While cannabis in general does make you feel good, there are certain strains that can make even the most mundane things seem hilarious. And we already know that laughter is the best medicine. Whether you’re have a rough day, grieving, going through a breakup, or when life has tossed you some lemons, give these strains a try.
These strains are best enjoyed watching funny movies, in the company of friends, or watching your favorite sitcom:
- Chemdawg is a top-shelf hybrid, and a surefire choice for laughing fits so intense that your tummy aches. Users love this strain because it delivers a happy, euphoric, and relaxed high; sure to melt away your stresses and troubles with just a few puffs. It’s no surprise that Chemdawg strain is a favorite strain among patients suffering from depression and stress. This strain can also help you feel more creative and social, ideal for medicating whether you are alone or in the company of friends.
2. Tickle Kush
- Tickle Kush is distinct for two things: its unique mango scent, and the often uncontrollable fits of giggles its gives users. Mango Kush helps keep you energized and upbeat, highly recommended for social gatherings and parties especially if you’re the kind who ends up feeling shy, are introverted, or are awkward around people. Tickle Kush will help you feel more at ease in the company of other people. This strain has a moderate THC content so you don’t need to worry about getting too high. When all the laughs and fun have subsided, Tickle Kush can also help put you to sleep.
3. Ghost Train Haze
- Ghost Train Haze is one of the strongest sativas known to man, but it’s a well-loved strain for its ability to deliver both giggly and dream sensations that will definitely make you happy. Many users find that Ghost Train Haze gives a psychedelic high, as it certainly gives off a good head buzz. This is a popular daytime medication especially for those who suffer from depression and anxiety – it will knock all those right out of the park, delivers a jolt of creativity, and will give you all-around good feelings. However, many users report feeling dizzy when Ghost Train Haze is consumed in large amounts, so toke sparingly.
- Cinex is a famous sativa with a unique heritage, owing to the fact that it was grown in a special soil mix combined with various organic elements that give it a one-of-a-kind flavor. Due to its high THC content, Cinex is recommended for laughter-seeking users who already have significant experience with high THC strains. Overall, Cinex has a blissful and relaxing high, best enjoyed in the company of friends. Just a few tokes is all you need to feel its laughter-inducing abilities. This is one of the most playful strains out there; you’re pretty much guaranteed to have a good helluva time with Cinex.
5. Pineapple Express
- Pineapple Express is one of the most popular strains around, thanks to the movie. This strain is well-loved among users of all ages, especially those who just to get a good laugh out of this. Smoke some Pineapple Express to take you on a psychedelic, laughter-filled journey to the happiest few hours of your life. It might be so good that you will no longer want to come back, and that’s just one of the reasons why this strain is loved so much. The high delivered by Pineapple Express is just the right combination of relaxed and mellow with energetic, making it the ideal strain to medicate with if you’ve had a long day at work and need a good laugh. Put on your favorite Netflix comedy, smoke some Pineapple Express, and you’re set.
What are your favorite laughter-inducing strains? Share with us in the comments below!